Terms and Conditions of Revere Home, an estate agent based in Edinburgh, UK:
- General Terms: By accessing and using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you should not use our website
- Use of the Website: The website is intended for use by individuals who are 18 years of age or older. You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the website by any third party
- Property Listings: We provide property listings on our website for informational purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided.
- Property Sales: We act as agents for the sellers of the properties listed on our website. Any offers to purchase a property listed on our website should be made directly to us. We reserve the right to accept or reject any offer at our discretion.
- Fees: We charge fees for our services, which will be agreed upon with the seller in advance. The fees may vary depending on the type of service provided.
- Intellectual Property: The website and its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of Revere Home and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, or use any of the content without our prior written consent.
- Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of our website or the information provided on our website. We do not guarantee that the website will be free from errors, viruses, or other harmful components.
- Termination: We may terminate your access to the website at any time without notice if we believe that you have violated these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
- Amendments: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes will be posted on our website, and your continued use of the website will be deemed as acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
Contact: If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions or our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.